I am a product manager with ten years of experience making consumer products, video games, and interactive experiences. I have built and lead teams as large as 100 people with budgets ranging from thousands to millions of dollars. Along the way, I have coached clients and colleagues in data-driven design, agile methodologies, and product management.
As a lead product strategist and member of the emerging technologies group, I have helped leaders of start-ups and fortune 500 companies around the world deliver products that matter to their users; and to occasionally do the impossible. As the social and economic justice lead for San Francisco, I’ve organized office initiatives to help activists, non-profits, and a few radical librarians by developing tools and programs to increase their impact and protect vulnerable communities.
- Lead Product Strategist, Emerging Technologies 2013 - Present
- QCon, conference feedback platform - Product Manager
- Qbo, connected coffee machine - Product Strategist
- Natural Markets Food Group, retail food at Eaton Center - Lead Product Manager
- Social and Economic Justice Lead, San Francisco 2015 - Present
- Hutton 2.0, digital storytelling and political education - Organizer, Mentor
The playsets team, LLC
After a successful Kickstarter campaign, playsets was selected to participate in the Indie Megabooth at PAX and has grown to tens of thousands of users in over 100 countries.
- Co-Founder & Designer 2013 - Present
- playsets, virtual tabletop for remote role-playing - Product Manager, Designer
I helped hire and manage a team of developers and designers to create an online “Social Knowledge” platform.
- Director of Product - MyDiscovery 2011 - 2013
- Collagio - Product Manager
As COO of Eyeboogie Labs, I managed and led a new company to extend current relationships into new opportunities in social media and application development. As director of new media and CTO for Eyeboogie Inc, I was responsible for pitching all digital products for the company. I led development efforts on all digital products during this time; including several websites, applications (web and iOS), and streaming video solutions.
- Chief Operating Officer - Eyeboogie Labs 2010 - 2011
- Startraders - Game Designer
- Toyota Faceoff - Product Manager
- Walden Media, production management tool - Interaction Designer, Developer
- Dance Cam Slam - Interaction Designer, Developer
- Chief Technical Officer 2010 - 2011
- PopUp Video (2011) Video authoring tool - Product Manager
- Director of New Media 2007 - 2010
- “NBK Evolution: How would it all go down now?” - Producer
- Movie Mob - Editor, Interaction Designer, Developer
- “You are a tourist” Death Cab For Cutie
- Nominated for a 2011 MTV Video Music Award - Best Art Direction
- The first live, scripted, one-take music video shoot.
- “Adidas all in” (Los Angeles) Adidas
- International ad campaign
“Born free” M.I.A.
- “The nature between Us” William Campbell
- SXSW 2009
- “The execution of Solomon Harris” Wyatt Garfield + Ed Yonitis
- SXSW 2008
- Savannah College of Art and Desgin
- BA Film and Television
- SCADemy award - Best Production Design 2006